|Alternate Identity||S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters|
|Team Affiliations|| S.H.I.E.L.D.|
|Allies|| Statue of Liberty|
New York Harbor
The Triskelion has a number of features that make it a self-contained command center for a war.
- War Room: Where groups, including the Avengers, are briefed on missions.
- Command Center: Large room where dozens of technicians can monitor activity around the globe.
- Infirmary: Fully supported medical rooms.
- Brig: Prison for prisoners too dangerous for normal prisons.
- Quarters: Rooms for personnel.
- Labs: A variety of scientific labs for various studies.
- Rebirth Chamber: Recreation of labs used in Project: Rebirth.
- Hanger: large building for storage of ships.
- Helicarrier Landing: Area for the helicarrier to safely land.
The history of the Triskelion is unknown.
It was built in New York Harbor near the Statue of Liberty. They have a large military presence there with plenty of weapons and equipment.
It is likely that much of the building was provided by Stark Enterprises, who provided S.H.I.E.L.D. with many of its technology and weapons.
The Triskelion was rebuilt within a few months. However, it was once again heavily damaged when the Chitauri Command Ship enclosed the planet in an energy shield and began a siege. This time, Hulk helped defend the Triskelion.
Presumably, it was once again rebuilt.
As of yet, this is the only version of the Triskelion from the Ultimate universe. All other versions feature S.H.I.E.L.D. headquartered out of the helicarrier as in the original 616 comics.
Not actually named in either video.
- Triskelion (Earth-1610) at Marvel Database