- For older discussions see this page.
High Evolutionary Edit
Is the same High Evolutionary that appears in x-men's "family ties" the same one that appears on spider-man unlimited? becease they both make beastials and don't like human very much.22.214.171.124 14:05, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- The two series does seem to support the idea that it is the same person, since he left Earth in X-Men and in Spider-Man Unlimited he is known to have come from Earth. This would also follow the comic character's storyline. --ARTaylor 19:16, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
- so why the hell did change his appearance? i mean come on!126.96.36.199 02:33, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- It was two different designs because it was to different producers, two different artists, two different animation studios, and two different series. The makers of Spider-Man Unlimited didn't bother to use the same design and voice for him just like the makers of The Avengers: United They Stand didn't use the same design and voices for Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye. Besides, other than Silver Surfer every comic book character in America has undergone drastic visual changes since they were first introduced at some point. --ARTaylor 04:14, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
i see you already deleted the "Ivonna" page, look i'm sorry but i was going to start to edit again but first i though i should re-check my recources. when i re-checked i found out that she was only a video game character and my connections just used me by telling she appeared on the show. she was actually supossed to appear on the show but it was cancelled. i was going to tell you but you beat me to the punch, so thanks. i guess is should really keep my resources in check. look just talk to me on my talk page in case something like this ever happens again so i know what's going on. god, i hate my connections!188.8.131.52 02:34, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
- No big deal. Next time just do a simple search on Google and/or Wikipedia. It's usually where I start. --ARTaylor 06:25, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
OMIGOD U R RIGHT Edit
god, you were right about people on wikipedia think anomyus users always vandalize pages. i've been adding true information into pages dealing with the MAU (checking my resources twice!) and reverting false information and they warned me to stop "Vandalizing" their pages or i will no longer be allowed to edit wikipedia anymore. god, does this mean i have stop editing on ALL wikis?184.108.40.206 17:02, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, new member here! can you help me? Edit
Hi, there Aaron! I'm Marlena234. you can just call me Marlena. look i'm a new member here, as i'm trying to be a good little lady, but i don't know where start, so could you help me. also, how can i create and edit pages?
Bye, sexy!Marlena234 15:28, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Marlena. I would suggest looking through some of the long pages and featured articles to see how the best articles are written, how the formatting is, how things are named, etc. Look at the policies of this wiki. Then you can work on stubs and wanted pages. If you have any questions just ask me. --ARTaylor 06:38, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
Yost Universe Edit
in know that "Wolverine and The X-men", "Avengers:Earth's mighitest heroes" and "Hulk vs Wolverine/Hulk vs Thor" are the "Yost universe, but do you think that either "Spectacular Spider-Man" or "Ultimate Spider-Man" are apart of the yost verse?Marlena234 15:30, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
- There's nothing to indicate that The Spectacular Spider-Man is in the same universe as any other series or video. Details on Ultimate Spider-Man are few and far between. The producers did say that it would feature Spider-Man fighting alongside other superheroes. But right now there's nothing to indicate anything about continuity. --ARTaylor 05:21, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
Category Users Edit
hey, Aaron, could you go to my m page and put me on the "USERS" category, because i have no idea how.
also, am i the only girl user, becuse the other users such as "THAILOG", "DISNEYVILLAINMAN" and "AVATAR SYMBIOTE" all appear to be guys.
bye sexy! se ya later!Marlena234 15:04, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Next time just go to Edit and scroll to the bottom and click on Add Category. If a category, like Users, is already created it'll pop up as you type it in. --ARTaylor 01:36, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
Female Spider-Man villains. Edit
Hey does Spider-Man have any girl villains because i don't think i can find any. he really does seem to have only male villains. i find this sexist. Could you please go to my talk page giving me a list of girl villains, from the 1994 series, The 1967 series , spectacular and 1981 so i know he has some. thank you!
Bye Sexy!Marlena234 15:28, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Spider-Man's rogues gallery is mostly dominated by men. Then again, most comic book superheroes tend to have enemies of the same sex. Spider-Man did have Black Cat (though she's only a villain in one episode), Alisha Silvermane, Mirium, and Calypso (again, in just one episode). Spider-Man Unlimited has Lady Vermin and Lady Ursula. Spider-Man has Miss Trubble. Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends has Lightwave. Spider-Man: The New Animated Series has Shikata and Talon. The Spectacular Spider-Man has Black Cat and Silver Sable. --ARTaylor 19:52, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- The 1981 series had Black Cat, Calypso and Medusa. and Miss Trubble is the only female villain in the '67 series. there is also Carolina, Marie and The Breatherine. also, the 1981 series was created as a continuation of the 1967 series (and yes, i sed a reliable source this time!) so you can just add that on to the amazing friends universe.220.127.116.11 01:01, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
- What is this reliable source? Do you have a link? --ARTaylor 01:27, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Marvel Animaton Age is the source. Also, please unblock "Marlena234".18.104.22.168 11:29, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- All I could find on MAA is that Spider-Man was to follow Spider-Man. From the context sounds like it was meant to air after 67's syndicated episodes, or it was just to be the next Spider-Man cartoon. I found nothing about continuity between the two. Also, you'll have to talk to Thailog about being unblocked. --ARTaylor 20:16, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Two seperate pages. Edit
- Thanks. I tried to find them all but I keep finding more. If you find anymore with the The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes or Wolverine and the X-Men parenthetical let me know. --ARTaylor 02:38, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
I can't wait to get started! Edit
Hey, big guy! i can't wait to get started! i can see you've already got a dedicated crew of users on your team (Disneyvillainman, Marlena234, Thailog, Avatar Symbiote). i raly hope i can be as useful and resorceful as them. now for the big question: what can i do to contrbiute? se ya, Aaron!19:48, March 1, 2011 (UTC)LamaraGirl
- I would suggest looking through some of the long pages and featured articles to see how the best articles are written, how the formatting is, how things are named, etc. Look at the policies of this wiki. Then you can work on stubs and wanted pages. If you have any questions just ask me. --ARTaylor 19:52, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
- No problem. Don't forget to sign your messages on Talk Pages. --ARTaylor 00:34, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
New news system Edit
- I'll have to think about it. Cause the blog system seems more suitable for making each news item a separate blog, and I like grouping the day's news. On the other hand, the blog set up would allow for comments and interactivity. My first concern would be, what would happen to all the old news items? --ARTaylor 02:36, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright. Why don't we try this starting Monday. How are we archiving old news? Just leaving the archive templates? Putting them into blogs before we start new news? --ARTaylor 01:04, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Okay, I got the news into blog posts here. I'm assuming I got it set up right since I was just trying to copy what Young Justice was doing. Could you just adjust the current news template for the blog system. And could you show the six most recent, we can always adjust later. --ARTaylor 00:19, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Haven't heard from you about this in a while so I tried to change the news template myself. Can you please remove the "Submit" feature on the main page since that just edits the template. And I'm not sure why it says "Blogs" and "Create blog post" at the top but I'd appreciate if you could get those to disappear. I also think the "See more" will be confused with the "More news" one. --ARTaylor 01:33, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
Episode categories Edit
Do you mind if I remove the episode articles from the Real World category? They make it really clunky. Also, the Category:Episodes perhaps should be a sub-cat of Real World. ― Thailog 13:08, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
That would be great, thanks. I had actually forgotten about that category. --ARTaylor 14:44, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the Cast! Edit
Thanks for the Cast they were amazing I added Tara Platt courtesy of Yuri Lowenthal as Spider-Man! You were pretty smart involving Clancy Brown as the Thing, something that Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes creators failed to study! can I ask you something too is this for a series? Tragould 02:28, August 26, 2011 (UTC)Tragould
That wasn't me. I don't go in for all that fan-fiction stuff. --ARTaylor 06:20, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Japanese Avengers DubEdit
I found this video, It's the Avengers in Japanese 
Pretty Awsome Huh? And Do you Remember the Sendai Earthquake?
Here's the japanese Cast what I knew, Founded in Bold
- Keiji Fujiwara - Iron Man
- Kenyu Horiuchi - Captain America
- Kotono Misitushi - Wasp
- Kappei Yamguchi - Hawkeye
- Masashi Ebbara - Nick Fury, Wolverine
That's all I can think of, oh and Please do not Pay attention to Mark Marino. And you might want to go look at two of his wikis
Adventures in voice actiong wiki
- Other than Fujiwara voicing Iron Man on Marvel Anime: Iron Man, I was unable to find any connection to those actors and anything from Marvel, let alone The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. So don't go adding foreign dub actors without some credible source. Besides, I haven't yet considered where to put cast listings from other dubs.
- Yes, I remember the Japanese earthquake. It was only earlier this year.
- As long as Mark Marino behaves himself on this wiki what he does on others is not really my concern. --ARTaylor 07:14, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Marino behaves eh? I like your style and tone
Ebara voiced Wolverine in the Japanese dub of the X Men 90's Cartoon
Hello from Wikia!Edit
Hi, As you know, Wikia's free hosting is paid for by ads. Most of these are only visible to logged out visitors, but we have two on main pages that show for everyone. Your wiki will soon have these main page ad turned on, to match other large and active wikis. We often leave them off on new and small wikis, but are more likely to add them as the wiki grows. To see examples of this, look at other successful wikis like http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape_Wiki and http://deadisland.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Island_Wiki without Ad Block.
On those wikis, and others with this ad, the page is set up with two columns. This means that the ad can be added and removed without disrupting the content - it will push down the right hand column when needed, rather than breaking it. The alternative we had was to add the right sidebar to main pages as well as to article pages. This would give a cleaner and more consistent formatting (the width would be fixed, with the ad in the sidebar), but would give less overall space on the main page and less general flexibility.
You might want to get your main page ready by adding the columns now. There's help on this at Help Main Page Column Tags, Or, if you don't want to fix the page yourself, please let me know and I'll do it for you! Soldierscuzzy 18:46, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Just another heads up, ads are going to be turned on in the next few days. The content on your main page could be shifted around. If you would like help with that, let me know and I can help you out, or I can just do it for you. Let me know! Soldierscuzzy 18:15, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Dude. I think you are going to like this, http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/
Awesome sauce right?
- Eh. Seems like an alphabetical version of IMDb. I suppose if there's little to no information elsewhere they could be helpful. Oh, and it's Morikawa not with an "o". --ARTaylor 23:42, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
I type fast though. And Between You and Me, One of your Members, Mark Marino, has a BTVS account, and He currently is serving a 6-month the site. I can tell you he goes under the following names as well : MarkMarino, ShadowHawk, Receptor and more. His two IP Addresses are 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. I visit the site every now and then though. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mr.Fennoy75 (talk • contribs)
- Don't forget to sign your posts with ~~~~. --ARTaylor 02:23, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Just a heads-up, main page ads are being turned on for this wiki. Because of this, I've made a change to the main page in order to avoid a placement conflict between the content and the adspace. Without this change, the ad would display on top of the current content, blocking it from users. Obviously, you are welcome to make further adjustments as you see fit - this is just a "quick-fix" to avoid a visual conflict. Please feel free to contact me on my talk page if you have any questions, comments, or issues. Cheers!
- http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/SCOTIMUS76/siggy3.png (talk) 10:49, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
Main page Edit
- I like it better now. Is there something we can do to fill up that space next to the ad? --ARTaylor 18:52, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
What if used a different image under the "Welcome" part that would be wide and tall enough to fill in the white space. Or maybe we could set up a slideshow. Is there a way to affect the height of those?
Or we could restore the "Welcome" banner to how it was using MAU.jpg and put it under the ad. Then we use a large image to fill in that space. What do you think? --ARTaylor 05:06, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, changing the height can cover the space. Though the current image is not enough. ― Thailog 21:56, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
No Worries about Tragould Edit
You dont have to worry about Tragould anymore, I sent him to the Ideas Wiki. Now he will not anymore Fancruft from his mind. Fen 01:28, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. As long as his fanfiction remains on his personal pages and not on any anywhere else, I don't particularly care what he does or where he does it. --ARTaylor 02:10, January 25, 2012 (UTC)
A page I think you should featureEdit
- My only reservation is that there are several sections where images are stacked on top of each other and then large blocks of texts with no images at all. Also, there's no images in the relationship, powers, etc. sections. If you look at a page like Iron Man or Thor, the images are spread out mostly evenly. --ARTaylor 03:05, July 10, 2012 (UTC)
I see, after several edits and added images, does you're opinion still stand, now? Justin 1:27, July 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Looks good. Though I'll probably do some work on it before it's featured. --ARTaylor 19:07, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
I added some more images and made the relationship with Nightcrawler longer, any better? Justin 21:25, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
Out of CuriosityEdit
Thanks for editing my section of Wolverine's article. But out of curiousity how did you know EMH takes place before the X-Men. By the way, love the site its nice to know a normal person made this site, not some random company or something. —Preceding unsigned comment added by PirateBlast (talk • contribs)
- "Wolverine vs. Hulk" shows Nick Fury already with grey hair and Bruce Banner working with S.H.I.E.L.D. whereas Avengers shows Fury getting grey hair and Bruce starts off as a fugitive. I don't know if there's an official timeline, but that's good enough for me. And thanks. --ARTaylor 06:56, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It's not something I ever really thought of. I suppose we could do it.
- Also, was wondering how we could set up polls. --ARTaylor 22:51, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. --ARTaylor 18:56, August 18, 2012 (UTC)