|Horsemen of Apocalypse|
|Former Members|| Archangel|
- Famine: formerly named Autumn Rolfson.
- Pestilence: formerly named Plague.
- War: formerly named Abraham Kieros.
- Death: former name unknown.
- Angel/Warren Worthington III who went under the name Archangel. He was the first Death.
- Fabian Cortez was the fifth Horseman whose body was used to recreate Apocalypse.
Mystique, under orders of Apocalypse, brainwashed Angel and other three Mutants to become the Horsemen. During the Horsemen battle against the X-Men, Rogue absorbed Angel's evil brainwashing so he recovered his sanity, but the other three escaped.
The X-Men traveled to the past in order to destroy Apocalypse's Lazarus Chamber. The Horsemen, now wearing Egyptian garbs and led by a new Death, were guarding it.
Fabian Cortez was saved by Apocalypse and forced to become the fifth Horseman. Following Apocalypse's apparent death, Cortez led a cult to resurrect their master. When he failed to use Caliban for this purpose, Apocalypse recreated himself in Cortez's body.
The composition of the team is based on the original team.
First version of the team outside the comics.
In the Comics
Mystique has not been involved with the team.
Caliban, Wolverine, Gambit, Psylocke, Banshee, and Grim Reaper were all Death at one point. Sunfire has been Famine. Mister Sinister (who is actually an associate of Apocalypse), Caliban, and Polaris have been Pestilence. Hulk and Deathbird have been War.