|This article is written from the Real World perspective|
|Release Date||September 7, 1996|
|Writer|| Steven Melching|
With the rest of the X-Men captured Beast must find help in the unlikeliest of allies.
- Please do not have the townspeople "splatter" when Sinister blasts them. They may melt, or some such.
- Caution that it is clear that no Morlocks are injured, only captured or transformed by the Phalanx, in the Teaser.
- Please show that Moira is alright, although "assimilated" by the Phalanx.
- Please do not show hospitalized patients being grabbed by tentacles.
- It will only be acceptable for Amelia to blast Hodge's head if this looks like a mechanical object is hit.
- Again, please have Warlock's torso separate in a mechanical way, rather than looking like a human injury.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.