|This article is written from the Real World perspective|
|Release Date||September 13, 1997|
Rogue tries to recruit a mutant whose powers are wanted by the United States government.
- Please keep the flames well away from Sam and Pa.
- Please check with your Legal regarding the many references to a "mutant Peace Corps."
- Please have Gambit use his powers (not tools) to short the sensor and open the hatch lock, or keep all of his actions off camera so they are not instructive.
- Please do not have the Captive Mutant cry out.
- Do not have the truck come close to hitting Paige and Sam.
- Please delete or substitute for Kenny’s "dang mutie."
- Please delete or substitute for Gambit's "...tell you where you can put dat."
- Please do not show a cigarette butt igniting the gasoline.
- Please do not show anyone in the mob carrying a gun.
- Please do not show glass breaking after the sonic boom.
- The "Shock Troopers" should clearly be robots, not people in flying armor.
- Do not have Beast shocked by the Trooper.
- Please have Unit One just freeze in place, or some such, not fall to the ground and grab his head, as if he is in pain.
- Also, please eliminate Sam blasting another Trooper and Rogue hurling a Trooper toward Gambit, and delete the action of Sam blowing up the train, which plays as excess for BS&P.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.