|This article is written from the Real World perspective|
|Series||The Incredible Hulk|
|Release Date||November 10, 1996|
|Episode Number|| 8 (Season)|
Bruce Banner and She-Hulk seek help from the Fantastic Four. With only Thing's help can they stop the Leader's latest attack?
"Puny Banner! Hulk enemy!"
"It's clobbering time!"
- -Hulk and Thing fighting the crocodiles
"Leave friend alone!"
- -Hulk to Thing, before punching him
"Friend not hurt?"
- -Hulk checking if Rick is okay
- When Thing walks out of Yancy Street Gang's wooden cage, his arms pass through the wooden bars.
- After Ogress tosses the tree at She-Hulk, She Hulk's body is covered in dirt but in the next shot she is clean.
- The episode is a sequel to Fantastic Four's "Nightmare in Green".
- First full appearance of Ogress and Gamma Warriors.
- Both Johnny and Sue appear in this episode but they have no speaking lines.
- Hulk still considers Thing as his enemy but they make amends at the end.
- Only appearance of Yancy Street Gang, though their faces are never shown.
Voice actors for Yancy Street Gang members are uncredited and unknown.